Monday, August 18, 2008

Update

It's been awhile since we've posted so I just wanted to update everyone on what we've been up to. Lets see... Lee started his first full day of school today, so far so good. He seemed to enjoy it and I even got to help him out a little by typing some stuff for him. Yes- I was that bored that I begged him to let me type some briefs for him. As far as the job hunt goes.. I have an interview tomorrow at American Eagle. Not the type of job I had set in my head going into this process but after 3 weeks of hearing nothing, I decided to give it a try! A job is a job and that works for me!! Lee and I are looking forward to the next few weeks! Lee's parents are coming up this weekend and Chris and Debbie Newman are stoping by on Monday afternoon, so it will be good to see some of our loved ones again! Hope everyone is doing great and as of right now we are coming home the weekend after labor day- Sept. 6th! Love you all!

No comments: