Saturday, September 13, 2008

Apple Festival





We made it to the Apple Festival this afternoon. After eating hotdogs and cheese steaks we walked around just taking it all in. Today was the big parade so the rides and such were not being used much. One funny thing was they were throwing out candy and APPLES. Lee dodged one that was aimed at his head! We ran into my boss and co-worker whose daughter was in the parade, so it was nice to see someone we knew. I'm hoping I can talk Lee into going back at night to see the lights and fair atmosphere. I'm not really sure how the festival got started but its a huge deal here. We saw no telling how many schools marching in the parade! Over-all it was realy neat and I'm sure we'll go back again next year! One big difference about this area is all the fesitvals and fairs that seem to be going on every weekend. I guess that always gives us something to look forward to!

No comments: