Sunday, September 7, 2008

What is a Saluki?



SIU's mascot is a SALUKI. If you were like us- we were wondering what that was? Its a very expensive, pretty dog! Lee and I had alot of fun this weekend! We meet some new friends, tailgated, and ate lots of food! SIU actually has a pretty good tailgating atmostphere. Once we go to a game I'll fill you in on their football.. The Law School had a very nice tailgate set up for the students so we hung out and ate, drank, and enjoyed the weather that was in the 70's! Of course all the free stuff only added to the fun (notice Lee's oh-so cool glasses)! This weekend really made me realize that no we arn't in SEC country, but its really not that bad! Lee and I seem to fit in pretty good here in Carbondale and we really like it!

1 comment:

The Langfords said...

I am so glad to know what a Saluki is. They are beautiful dogs.

Lee we love the glasses. These days almost anything goes!!

Love you!!