Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy Weekend!


This past weekend was very busy for Lee and I! We left Athens around 1:30 Monday, so we made it back to Carbondale in time for Lee to do some school work. We had a great time at home getting to see our family! We hope everyone was as glad to see us as we were to see them!! Saturday I got some help from my Mom and sister Jessalee to start on our curtains and dustruffle for our house. Thanks to them both I have a picture of the dustruffle on our bed! We have started on the curtains and as soon as they get done I'll show them off too.


Also Lee's mom got us a flag for our front yard. It really makes our boring outside look better! I have high hopes for the flower beds this coming spring! It was so good to see everyone this past weekend and hopefully we will be back soon!

No comments: